Abstracts presented at the 4th International Conference on Advances in Hematology and Oncology (ICAHO 2016) will be published in the ANTICANCER RESEARCH Journal.
Abstract Submission Deadline: Thursday, June 16th, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST. Deadline to apply for MERIT AWARD is May 15th, 2016.
Abstract Decision: Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection via e-mail by June 30th 2016. If you would like to apply for MERIT AWARD, submit your abstract by May 15th, 2016. If you need early abstract decisions for visa or other purposes, please submit your abstract to ICAHO 2016 conference by April 15th, 2016..
Click here to submit an abstract to ICAHO 2016 conference
We will accept hematology and oncology related abstracts in the following categories:
- Abstracts submitted should not have been previously published or presented at another meeting.
- Abstracts must be written in the format provided. Click here to download the abstract template.
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words (excluding abstract title, authors and affiliations).
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- For both primary and co-authors, credentials along with their full first and last names and email addresses must be included. If co-authors are from different institutions, the secondary institution(s) and the institution investigators are associated with must be listed using a superscript.
For example: Investigator Names: Jane doe, MD 1, Jay Jones, MD, PHD2, Danny day, MD3
Institutions: 1) Hills Valley Cancer Institute, 2) River Town Cancer Care Center, 3) Cancer Doctors University
Download the abstract submission guideline and template for ICAHO 2016 conference.
If you are ready to submit the abstract, click here.
ICAHO 2016 Conference MERIT AWARD
The Binayara Foundation will provide merit award to up to ten presenters to present their abstracts at the 4th International Conference on Advances in Hematology and Oncology (ICAHO 2016). An author who is either a medical student, graduate student, resident physician, post-doctoral fellow (MD or PhD), or a junior faculty in practice for less than 3 years is eligible to apply for the merit award. In order to qualify for the award, the applicant must be first or senior author and presenter of the selected abstract.
Only abstracts submitted by May 15, 2016 will be considered for the merit award.
The merit award recipients will receive $500 for travel assistance, and complimentary registration to the conference.
Abstracts presented at the International Conference on Advances in Hematology and Oncology (ICAHO 2015) were published in Anticancer Research Journal. Click here to view the published abstracts.