4th International Conference on Advances in Hematology and Oncology (ICAHO 2016)
Dates : August 13 – 14, 2016
Venue : Coeur d’Alene Resort, 115 S 2nd St, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814
The Binaytara Foundation is pleased to invite you to the 4th International Conference on Advances in Hematology and Oncology (ICAHO 2016) being held at the Coeur d’Alene Resort, 115 S 2nd St, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814 on August 13-14, 2016.
Why attend this conference?
- Opportunity to learn from renowned experts in hematology and oncology
- Interactive panel sessions with experts
- Audience response system
- Scientific sessions featuring latest research in hematology and oncology
- 14.75 CME credits
- Complimentary access to conference video recordings
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- Free wifi in conference halls
- Networking opportunities with top hematology and oncology experts
- Medical Oncologists
- Radiation Oncologists
- Surgical Oncologists
- Primary Care Providers (Internists, Family practioners, NP, PA)
- Oncology Nurses
- Oncology Pharmacists
- Basic Science Researchers involved in oncology & hematology research
- Other healthcare professionals involved in the management of cancer patients.
Click here for accommodation and transportation information.
Click here for the conference brochure.
Click here to submit abstract. Learn about merit award for junior faculties, fellows, and residents.